Due to feeling a little run down and brain fried by the end of the day, I was a complete and total deadbeat with my updates this week. So, let’s remedy this, shall we?
- Dying words – What words are dying right now? via Dictionary.com
- Not really BOOK related, but fascinating – Digital Natives are Slow to Pick Up Nonverbal Cues via Harvard Business Review
- A list of books that you should feel totally stoked about passing down to the kiddos via iVillage
- What’s in a Word? ‘Dictionary’ of Americanisms via NPR
- ‘Fifty Shades of Gray’: Publishing’s Sexiest Trend via NPR
- Totally not book related, but apparently my Sylvia Plath tattoo is on someone’s Tumblr…. completely dedicated to Sylvia Plath tattoos!
- Review of Jeanette Winterson’s ‘Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal?’ via NY Times
- Putin really wants people to read via NY Times
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! A poem by Frank Delaney- NPR
- Audiobooks are going Hollywood via LA Times
- New Joyce Book Creates Controversy in Zurich via SwissInfo.ch
- Bestsellers via NPR
- Bestsellers via NY Times
If you have a blog and would like to be featured here, please e-mail me at email@example.com. Enjoy your reading!